Budding Entrepreneur

I enjoy creating new, beautiful articles of clothing. I have the knowledge to take a picture of a piece of clothing and recreate it pretty darn close. I am no designer. I am a pattern maker and seamstress.



In this blog, I get to "show off" some of my lovely creations. I do take requests. In fact, I prefer original pieces. They are intriguing, exciting, and unique.


Saturday, May 3, 2008

The "Brilee" Baptism Dress

This lovely dress is made of Satin polyester with an organza sheer overlay on the full circle skirt. With a very simple sleeve, it shows off the dainty 5-petal flowers at the neckline and a V-neckline on the back. It has a bow at the front made from the same sheer fabric as the skirt overlay. Simple and dainty, this is the perfect dress for any special occastion.
Front neckline features dainty 5-petal white flowers

Full circular skirt is so fun to wear and twirl in.

Lovely V-neckline in the back adds the perfect touch to this simple white dress.


No comments: