Budding Entrepreneur

I enjoy creating new, beautiful articles of clothing. I have the knowledge to take a picture of a piece of clothing and recreate it pretty darn close. I am no designer. I am a pattern maker and seamstress.



In this blog, I get to "show off" some of my lovely creations. I do take requests. In fact, I prefer original pieces. They are intriguing, exciting, and unique.


Sunday, September 2, 2007

The "Layla" Blessing Dress

Beautiful Dress and matching headband worn by a Beautiful New Baby Girl!
This dress is made of Nylon Tricot and Nylon Sheer Tricot. One layer of purple tricot acts as the 'underskirt', and two layers of white sheer tricot is the overlay.
Trimmed and decorated with white satin ribbon bows and purple flowers, this dress is finished with a tricot ruffle hem and topped with a matching white and purple headband accented with matching flowers.

No comments: