Budding Entrepreneur

I enjoy creating new, beautiful articles of clothing. I have the knowledge to take a picture of a piece of clothing and recreate it pretty darn close. I am no designer. I am a pattern maker and seamstress.



In this blog, I get to "show off" some of my lovely creations. I do take requests. In fact, I prefer original pieces. They are intriguing, exciting, and unique.


Sunday, July 4, 2010

The "Celeste" Blessing Dress

Beautiful baby, Beautiful Dress.

This dress I used Polyester Shantung accented with rose gimp and white pearls. The matching headband is pearlized stretch fabric with the gimp and pearls.
I love this dress!
This dress features a square neck lined, shirred bodice trimmed with roses and pearls.

The full skirt has two tucks, trimmed with the same rose and pearls.
It also has a beautiful ruffle hem, made of the same fabric.

The back of the dress is closed with a zipper, and accented with a satin ribbon tie.
Shoes & socks were found and purchased separately. They go along perfectly.

1 comment:

Maggie Mae said...

I love it. The neckline is beautiful.

LaPriel